Tuesday 10 November 2009

say crack again.

1) she asked me how to spell orange.
2) This is your lunch, OK? I put a dollar in there so you can buy some milk, you can ask one of the big kids where to do that.
3) alyssa; i'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. it's not your fault you're so gap-toothed.
4) did you have an awesome time? did you drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and then just sit around and soak up each others awesomeness?!
5) Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.
6) 4 for you glen coco, you go glen coco!
7) if you're from africa... why are you white?
8) Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes... And I'm sorry I told everyone about it… And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
9) one time, she punched me in the face. it was awesome.
10) SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment