Sunday 20 November 2011

i'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owing all the fines

Things I have done recently which have been fun:
1. Went to see Benjamin Francis Leftwich
2. Went to see Patrick Wolf
3. Went to see Laugh or the Polar Bear gets it (with Tim Minchin and Greg Davies amongst other wonderful people)

Things I am doing in the near future to look forward to:
1. going home the friday before my birthday for dinner and treats
2. going to Charlie's first ever gig in Brighton the saturday before my birthday
3. going to London with tristy for a BURFDAY SURPRISE the sunday before my birthday
4. having a boozy food and cocktail gathering at mine on my birthday
5. going to see Fatboy Slim two days after my birthday :D
6. christmassy nice
7. going to France for new year with my parents and tristy baby
8. going to see Ani Difranco in january

ALL the things!

No comments:

Post a Comment