Wednesday 25 April 2012

ain't this just like the present to be showing up like this?

So yesterday I started walking to uni with every intention of going to my 11am seminar and then to my 4pm seminar, but then I accidentally got on a bus to town instead. Procrastinated by managing to stay in town for over 12 hours, what AM I... I hung out at Big House with Holly, Leon and Steph for a while and we smoked a lot and watched funny youtube videos and ate key lime cheesecake. Then I spent ages persuading Charlie to come to the pub with me, so we went to the World's End and then Doig turned up and then Saffie turned up (who Doig invited cause he wants to get in her pants but I don't think it's going to happen really) and then Hooshmand came (who I invited cause he may be living with us next year so I thought we should really get to know him better) and then Triston came and it was all merry and nice.

Then Triston, Doig, Charlie and I went back to Big House and Triston played nice guitar and Doig and I played card games and then we were going to go to Madame Geisha's to see some guy Doig knows dj but none of us could really be bothered so we watched Black Books with Alia and Dave for a bit instead and then Triston and I shimmied back to Coldean and had the best sex there ever was in the world, probably.

Now with all that procrastination and lack of academic goodness and all the drinking and eating rubbish, today is theoretically going to be a detox day where I get down to some work and eat healthy - the fact that I'm still in bed and am going to town in an hour (although to be fair I do need to, meeting new landlord ahh) makes this likelihood drop to approximately zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment