Tuesday 11 September 2012

you are not the sun.

Decided to forsake my limited budget to go on a decadent shopping spree - something I haven't done in a long while, but I was so bored of all my clothes and really needed a little perk :)



New Look, £20, possibly can't make out the pattern but it's got little skulls all over it - looks really nice on, although I need to get a push up bra to wear with it otherwise it makes my chest look a bit frumpy.
 
And Primark's rubbish and hardly has anything on their website, but I also got a plain purple swishy skirt with a little black belt for £6, because the only two skirts I ever wear are flowery so I wanted something plain so I can wear more JAZZY tops and whatnot without looking mental. Then I got a white dress with multi-coloured flowers and butterflies on it; not something that would usually catch my eye but it really suited me on and it was reduced from £15 to a fiver, bargain!
Then I also bought six pairs of black tights because I always need new tights as I can't seem to wear a pair for more than two days without ripping them, and realised that I literally owned no tights that weren't ripped or had holes. Bought some coconut conditioner for £1.99 and dis for 3 squids...
 
 
 
... because my hair is quite literally a) falling out at an alarming rate every time I wash it and b) feels like straw 99% of the time. Ummmm I also bought a Subway for lunch and a peach cooler from Costa (serously, get one, they're incredible). So this amounts to, er, a lot of money, oops.
 
 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment