Tuesday 2 April 2013

can't stop addicted to the shindig

I DID ALL THE SHOPPING AND I DON'T EVEN CARE LOOK HERE LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS I UNNECESSARILY BOUGHT ISN'T IT GREAT

(in case you can't tell this is a brown eyebrow pencil)

(got this in the shade 'Gothic')


For the next 3 conditioners before you're all like HOW CAN SHE AFFORD 3 FULL SIZE EXPENSIVE CONDITIONERS I bought mini 100 ml versions of each one cos they were on offer breh (like a quid each) but I can't be bothered to find images of the small versions





And the reason I bought such an obscene amount of conditioner was because I also bought these:


And saving best for last...


A gorgeous silver lion ring from the North Laines; oh, I also spend 15 quid on lunch at Wagamamas. YAY FOR BUYING THINGS YOU DON'T NEED WITH MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment