Sunday 9 August 2009

maybe you would have been something i'd be good at.

okay, I NEED CAT. I NEED HER. THIS IS URGENT AND SUPER IMPORTANT AND EXPINENTIALLY MORE ARRRRRGH THAN ANYTHING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED EVER.
up till now it's been like 'okay yeah, it'd be nice to have kitty around, i kinda miss her but it's okay cause she's having a nice time in India la la la'.
but now, it's like INDIA YOU FUCKING WANKERS GIVE ME MY KITTY BACK OR I'LL TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR CURRY POWDER. THAT'S RIGHT, ALL OF IT. THEN YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING BUT NORMAL PLAIN RICE AND CHICKEN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. HA.
i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HER. i NEEEEED her. it's not even funny anymore; if i don't have kitty soon i'm going to die a very slow and painful death. VERY SLOW. and VERY PAINFUL. this isn't an over exaggeration, I NEED CATRIONA HELEN ANNA EASDALE. I NEEEEEEEEED HER, BRING HER TO ME GODAMMIT!!!!!
i think i have made my point clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment