Monday 3 August 2009

this is the first day of my life.

i've been home alone all day so far and i'm getting vaguely nervous/crazy but it's okay; i watched a japanese horror movie this morning and i got so scared i couldn't move, hahaha oh dearrr...












and then i got the WORST stomach cramps in the whole world so i lay on the floor and swore for a bit, that was kinda unfun.
but THEN i found this girl and fell in love:



so that was quite nice :)
and now i'm listening to this Bright Eyes song over and over again, because it's funny and heart warming and upsetting all at the same time which is kinda how i'm feeling.

Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment