Sunday 4 September 2011

come on Abel, are you going to skin me?

Life over the past couple of weeks has been some of the funnest fun I ever did fun. Firstly there was Shambala which was full of good friends, good drugs, good vibes, good sex and great music - an incredible weekend which could have only possibly been made that tiny bit better by less rain and the presence of Kitty.

Then my sxc bby boi came back with me to sexy Ascot and stayed for a sexy week involving, well, lots of sex and food. He left about an hour ago, and tomorrow morning at around 5am I'm flying to France for a riveting week of trying to read everything I was supposed to have read over the summer (approximately 10 plays, 11 novels, 5 self help books about writing fiction and 1 opera) and being lovingly patronised and nagged by my parents. Wonderful - but as I'm still swimming in the incredible surreality that is/ was this summer, I don't really mind :)






No comments:

Post a Comment