Tuesday 23 August 2011

I felt you in my legs before I ever met you.

Things I am afraid of 


1. Death in various forms, but mainly including:
- drowning in a submarine
- killed by a shark
- murdered brutally
2. Somebody I love dying, like mum or dad or alice or aunty dibs or cat or katy or triston.
3. Losing a limb.
4. Going deaf or blind or dumb.
5. Getting stuck somewhere small where nobody can hear me like in a lift alone or a toilet cubicle.
6. Big insects, mainly spiders
7. Large fish and other sea creatures
8. Going crazy early on in life
9. Becoming addicted to something.
10. War
11. Being infertile
12. My diaries getting destroyed
13. Being friendless and alone
14. Living somewhere where I don't feel safe; actually just generally feeling unsafe.
15. Losing all faith and motivation for anything and becoming a recluse
16. Breaking up with Triston
17. Never being able to go to all the places I want to go to
18. Japanese horror films
19. Ghosts and ghost stories
20. The idea of Hell and the Devil
21. Unpleasant revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment