Thursday 17 May 2012

Four kicks who's strutting now?

So despite the fact that I still have one more deadline and an exam to go, I've decided to give myself some time off (from time off) and make a SUMMER list of all the exciting things I want to do in my glorious 3 months of vague freedom - getting a full time job aside.

BOOKS TO READ


Hamlet - Shakespeare (I feel like such a failure of an English student when I realise I've never read this)
ALL THE DICKENS
Beloved - Toni Morrison
By Way of Swann's - Marcel Proust
The Aeneid - Virgil
ALL THE CHUCK PALAHNIUK
Filth - Irvine Welsh
The Rainbow - D.H. Lawrence
The Fall of the House of Usher and other stories - Edgar Allen Poe
The Bonfire of the Vanities - Tom Wolfe
Vanity Fair - William Thackeray

THINGS TO WATCH 


Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
re-watch Pushing Daisies
Dark Shadows
General trash - 90210, the OC, Gossip Girl... ALL THESE THINGS I'VE NEVER WATCHED BUT SHOULD BECAUSE THEY WILL ENRICH MY MIND

THINGS TO DO


19th June - picking dad up from Gatwick airport
21st June - Cat's burfday shindig
23rd June - Emily Harris' shindig
1st July - Kimya Dawson
5th July - Die Antwoord

General other times - DO FUN THINGS but also get a job. Really Sophie, get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment