Thursday 3 September 2009

all the soldiers say it'll be alright.

CHEESE IS A KIND OF MEAT
A TASTY YELLOW BEEF
I MILK IT FROM MY TEAT
BUT I TRY TO BE DISCREET.



hahahahahaha oh god why is everything so amusing all of a sudden?!!!


Molly India says:
but please dont fall in love with bucket vag
Molly India says:
she has a bucket vag!
Molly India says:
it will be like the grand canyon by the time shes 30!


Jess. says:
my friend made me laugh so much i shot boiling coffee out of my nose
Jess. says:
then my nan caused me to pour boiling water down my arm
Jess. says:
lovely stuff really
sophie - and you feel hopeless and homeless and lost in the haze of the wine. says:
ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
sophie - and you feel hopeless and homeless and lost in the haze of the wine. says:
sorry i should really be sympathetic



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZC10YS04

^ please download this, my cousin John (or JMAC!) made it and i don't think i've ever been so proud of a family member, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment