Monday 22 February 2010

i wish that just for one day, everyone would say exactly what they wanted to say.

enlighten me please, anyone who tries to deny you must be out of their minds. it seems i've stepped over lines you've drawn again and again but it was an honest mistake. i'm sitting out dances on the wall trying to forget everything that isn't you and i guess this is growing up. it's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you and you were on my mind at least nine tenths of yesterday. i don't know what to say except fuck you; she doesn't deserve to be in a place like this, she's as pretty as a car crash. i thought i'd cry for you forever, but i couldn't so i didn't. nobody likes me baby if i cry. i won't regret saying these things that i'm saying, maybe it sounds mean but i really don't think so - you asked for the truth and i told you. the truth hurts worse than anything i could bring myself to say to you. i know i said i loved you but i'm thinking i was wrong and i'm the first to admit that i'm still pretty young. tell me that you love me like you think you want to be loved, baby that's just me. broken hearts hurt but they make us strong, everyone says you've just got to let it go. i'm not saying it was your faul but you know you could have done more. every time that we meet i skip a heart beat, i'm wishing my life away with these things i'll never say. i cried so hard that you pushed me further away, you've won me over in spite of me but i won't fall down, won't succumb to your vicious ways and you can push me out a window but i'll get right back up. don't let people make you think that just because you're young you're useless, although i said i hate you but i'd never change a thing. i'd swim the ocean for you, maybe together we could get somewhere. do you realise that when you are young the things you take seriously mean nothing at all, oh in five years time you might just prove me wrong. let's not forget what happened in the past, this shit's making me crazy. raindrops are falling on my head but that doesn't mean that i am dead. i'll be waiting in line just to see if you care, cause this love is all i have to give and maybe that's what it takes for me to be with you. yes i've been broken hearted, blue since the day we parted. how do you know when to let go, i want passion in my eyes and when i wake up i want life to be a surprise. i don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you now, and love just like blood will always stain.
i look in your direction but you pay me no attention, don't you know that i belong arm in arm with you baby? nothing compares to a quiet evening alone but i could use someone like you. she doesn't love me but she keeps me company, everything's alright. i don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you. i feel like i wouldn't like me if i met me, but she's elecrtic. she took me down and said girls like you are over-rated so save your breath. what can i do but wallow in you unintentionally? i tried to do handstands for you but everytime i fell on you; i'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you. if love is just a game then how come i've never won? if love is just a game, why is it no fun? i've learnt that the best way to get along with love is to love the other person slightly less than you get in return; take all the courage you have left, wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head. we are human after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment