Friday 5 February 2010

you can thank your lucky stars that everything i wish for will never come true

some things i'd like to change:
1) the way i look
2) the way others perceive me
3) the school i go to
4) people's attitudes to homosexuality (the negative or stereotyped ones)
5) my mother's eating habits
6) my panic attacks
7) the way i act when i'm upset/ in pain
8) global food insecurity
9) the increasing growth in biofuels (it's BAD)
10) subsidies and tariffs
11) inequality
12) racism/ prejudice
13) narrow mindedness
14) my singing/dancing/art skills
15) parts of my childhood/adolescence
16) the way i deal with relationships
17) snobbery
18) childrens' attitudes to reading (i'd make it fun and exciting!)
19) my sexuality

today i've learnt that smoking two marlboro menthols and drinking a can of coke makes me sick, and that katy is amazing at washing hair and all about free trading zones and neo-liberalism and that Othello was about 40 years older than Desdemona and that my legs look thinner in leggings than jeans and that BLINK 182 MIGHT PLAY AT READING THIS YEAR.

um yeah, i have new hair and it's purpley reddish brown and SILKY SMOOTH thanks to katy's afore mentioned hair washing skills :D.












1 comment: