Tuesday 2 March 2010

i'll pull you to me like the moon and the sea

so i'm not really a worrying sort of person, but it seems to be all i've been doing recently. i'm worried about my exams and especially getting an A in geography which i'm pretty much failing in, i'm worried about my mother and her burgeoning alcoholism, i'm worried about my weight and general exponentially mong appearance, and i'm worried about my bestest friend cat (if you're reading this i love youu zillions and i propa hope you get better soon). i'm worried about growing up and not really being ready for it at all, i'm worried about leaving for uni and leaving those i love behind and i'm worried about making friends/ being accepted at Sussex. i'm worried about getting a job in the summer and i'm worried about my recent inability to keep food down. i'm worried about my motivation and conscientiousness and determination and will power, namely the lack of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment