Wednesday 17 March 2010

I’m taking far too many chances on these less than idealistic romances

I was waiting for a cross-town train
in the London underground when it struck me
That I've been waiting since birth to find a love
that would look and sound like a movie
So I changed my plans, I rented a camera and a van
and then I called you
"I need you to pretend that we are in love again"
and you agreed to.

I greased the lens and framed the shot using a friend as my stand-in
The script it called for rain but it was clear that day so we faked it
The marker snapped and I yelled "quiet on the set" and then called "action!"
And I kissed you in a style that Clark Gable would have admired (I thought it classic).


1 comment:

  1. Sophie, where is this from? if it is your own words its amazing! its so beautiful! If its a song, i want it. if its a poem i need it! It's amazing. I love you, you are far more amazing than you think you are. Your crazy, but deep too! Don't change ok? see you friday :)

    ReplyDelete