Friday 21 January 2011

won't you fill me up again

today is a funny day. I went into Brighton with Holly and Charlie and had a subway which I was insanely excited about and I bought some things with which to make myself feel better and less phloegmy (MUCUS COUGH MIXTURE, night and day flu capsules and peach & raspberry Soothers nom nom nom) and Charlie bought some eyeliner because he's a semi-gay 80s hair metal poser.

ummmmmm then Holly and I got one step further to buying a KITTEN because Holly phoned up the Brighton Cats Shelter which turned out to be a crazy old cat lady in some bungalow in a suburb outside Brighton so we might get a bus soon and pick one up. Our cat will be called Cinge dans les arbres (MONKEY IN THE TREES!) or Cinge-face for short.

I also went to the laundrette to wash my various skanky attires and spoke to my friend Joshua and watched Loose Women which was amusing. Now I'm drinking Apple and Rhubarb juice cause it's full of ANTIOXIDANTS and healthy things.

(this is from yesterday but i left my computer on and forgot to post it, oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment