Saturday 22 January 2011

you're the wax in my moustache, the keys to my car

Things which are good

1. My Peach and Raspberry flavoured Soothers for poorly times

2. The free Benefit eyeshadow that I got last night worth £14, this one:
















3. The fact that I'm actually looking forward to starting lectures on Monday

4. When the sky above East Slope is dusky pink even at 3am (which seems to happen a lot), and how if you walk to the top of the hill the sky behind the slope is an eerie green colour - from the football stadium a while away i think.

5. Things that tickle my belly like this
















Things which are bad


1. When foreign people with bad English accents are given subtitles on the news and in some documentaries - this upsets me because I always imagine that the person spent weeks and maybe even months getting excited about being on the news/ in a documentary and learning what they want to say and practising their English pronunciation, only to be subtitled anyway so they might as well have spoken in their native tongue. I don't know if this really happens but the thought always frustrates me.

2. Mucus coughs

ummm enough of this, more nice things now





No comments:

Post a Comment