Wednesday 9 February 2011

as i fail miserably trying to get the girl all the bad guys want

I had a really horrible nightmare last night; I was in a small dark house with a really abusive man. I switched between various members of his family but they were all as bad as each other - first I was his son and I got beaten up, then I was his wife and I got raped, and then I was his daughter and finally managed to run away and lock myself in a room. He was just breaking through the door when I woke up. Bad times.

On the plus side, today was well good. I got my anti tragus pierced which hurt like a motherfucker but looks pretty funky and bought a lot of stuff on my gay best friend date with Charlie:

1. A HUGE fur coat
2. A David Bowie t-shirt
3. A jumper with a comic strip on it where a guy goes THINK OF IT ELLEN... A WORLD FULL OF WEIRDOS! and the girl goes THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL..
4. A blue jewelled incense burner and some apple flavoured incense
5. Gin and tonic water
6. A sneaky Valentine's surprise for Triston

yus, now even though it's midnight and i have a 9am workshop tomorrow (which i'm very unlikely to go to as i've never made it before, i seem incapable of getting up before 1pm nowadays), i'm going to start drinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment