Sunday 27 February 2011

dreams can come true - look at me babe, i'm with you

1. I was in a small room with Doig, Charlie, Triston and Holly. There were big windows which were open and I was spooning Doig for a bit and then I sat in an armchair and all these pigeons kept flying into the room and wouldn't fly out again. One of them landed at the head of my armchair and I was worried it would shit on my head but it didn't; I was reading a book also which I think was about birds.

2. I then dreamt that I woke up and wrote this all down in my diary.

3. I was at school and one of the male teachers murdered a girl and was trying to cover it up. I can't remember if I was a friend of the murdered girl or the murderer... I wasn't the murdered girl though.

4. I was at Brighton station and all my thoughts were appearing on an electronic advertising thing above a random food stall.

5. I was in some sort of film or video game where people were trying to kill me, there was some swimming in the ocean and a guy on my side who had a chart with my A level results on to show the bad guys to try and scare them off.

6. I was in a house with some friends smoking out of a window although I wasn't meant to, and the Indian father saw me from the garden but just told me to get rid of the ash. Then I was hungry and wanted granola with natural yoghurt and all my friends wanted sausages.

7. (this may be a continuation of the last dream cause I was trying to find a supermarket, but I'm not sure). I was in Jeff driving to Windsor but I had to go some weird way and ended up on the M4 to London (which doesn't even make sense), then I wasn't in a car any more but in a lift and I still had to try and get to Windsor but it was hard and there were people dressed up as pigs.

8. Eddy proposed to Alice and she said yes; a guy called John tried to propose to her at the same time but she chose Eddy which I was mega happy about... except in this dream Eddy looked like Ed from Flat 40 at uni and Alice looked like Kat from Eastenders.

9. I had a baby and I think this must've been set in the future cause I wasn't at uni or worried or anything, I was just walking around a shopping centre carrying this beautiful smiling baby boy with a red hat on who was all soft and warm and smelt amazing (this was a mega good dream)

10. I was at a party with straightened hair and blue contact lenses in. There was a middle aged dark haired woman there who nobody knew or knew where she came from. At the end I remembered that I had to go to this place to get a piercing and this woman said she knew the way and that she would take me. We got on a Lemon bus and it got dark before we got off and she lead me down a dark wooded path and then down to a white basement of a building where there was some guy there too. Then she mentioned something about me looking better with brown eyes, so I asked how she knew my eyes were brown naturally because I had never met her before. She said she had been stalking me for weeks because it was her mission to kill me.  I turned and ran out of the basement and up the stairs but I tripped, and she caught up with me and I think stabbed me in the back. Then there's a bit I don't really remember with lots of running and stabbing each other; the last part of my dream switched perspective and I was watching it like a film rather than being in it. A random girl was walking down a street, went into her house and started pulling at her face. Her whole face comes off like a mask to reveal me underneath, and then I realise that I'm living in hiding from this woman by disguising myself during the day and only taking off the mask at home... then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment