Sunday 6 March 2011

1. Last night I went to a reggae/ska night at this pub called The Hydrant and it was very fun because lots of fun people were there including Leon the magician, but also I got really drunk but this was okay too cause Triston took me home and we got monster munch on the way.

2. Charlie's away until tonight so Triston, Holly and I made him a TREASURE HUNT spanning across Flat 40 and Flat 44, 'citing tealeaf

3. I started my period today so i'm a bit ouchie and weird

4. I look nice though

5. Now i'm going to put a sign on our front door that says PLEASE DON'T SHUT THE DOOR! SOPHIE'S KEY IS BENT =( because this is the truth and i keep getting locked out.



^ this is one of the bands that played at the pub last night ;D it was crazy and fun and also crazy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment