Thursday 31 March 2011

well holy moly, me oh my, you're the apple of my eye

I've realised that since coming to university I've become extremely accustomed to being around people ALL THE TIME... now whenever I'm at home sitting in my room alone (like now) I feel at a loss and I'm not sure what to do with myself; it's really hard to believe that I used to do this every single day after school for years and years =|

But it's okay, I've had a fair number of visitors and I've been out lots too which has been very fun. Yesterday and today I was back in Brighton for mine and Triston's six month anniversary which was beautiful and stuff, and I've got some interesting plans for the next few weeks so this is nice.

Friday 1st April - theatre with Katy and Rosie in London followed by my sister's birthday dinner in China Town with family
Saturday 2nd - Mother's Day celebrations with my sister and mum
Sunday 3rd - actual Mother's Day, probable more celebrations
Tuesday 5th - catch up and piss up with Laura!
Wednesday 6th - working in a Tescos in Reading interviewing and filming customers
Thursday 7th - working in a Tescos in Kent interviewing and filming customers
Friday 8th - going to Portugal!

Then I've got a lovely week of fun and frolics around Ascot (although I should probably be working on my 3000 word essay in this time but shh) before two weeks in France :)
yay and fun and also wahey

No comments:

Post a Comment