Saturday 13 August 2011

my heart's got a tricky valve that beats for nobody but you

'Life is GOOD; everyone just overreacts, even me.'

This is something I need to remember more. Been feeling a bit rubbish and sorry for myself because I've been ill and had to come home from Leicester early, but I need to man up and realise that this summer has been pretty fucking wicked so far. I've been to two incredible festivals, been up to Leicester to see my sexy boy twice, been to Brighton and spent time on the beach with some amazing uni friends which I didn't really think I'd see at all over the summer, had some lovely times with old friends from school and even lovelier times with Kitty especially when she came to stay for the last week of term, AND I've still got another festival to look forward to as well as Triston coming to stay and moving into a beautiful new house in September.
Seriously Sophie, cheer the fuck up. 

















:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment