Saturday 13 June 2009

and if you want to leave, i can guarantee you won't find nobody else like me ;)


















so last night was interesting. i hate being gay sometimes, i propa do. HOWEVER i've decided i do love uncle kracker, and also our new gardener who i met when i got home... i thought he was robbing us so i was like OI WTFFFF and he was like SORRY DARLING HAHAHAH I LIKE YOUR T-SHIRT!!! and he's really old and has like three teeth and he looks a bit like a pirate :)

i have to say the google image result for 'pirates' is very disappointing, i'm not going to lie. do do do, my parents are in hungary, my sister is moving her stuff to her new room in Newcross and Jana is somewhere doing something czech and cool beanzz.
i want:
1) to be able to write mellow yellow songs like uncle kracker can
2) the pirate gardener to be my new best friend

er yeah, i'm pretty cool with everything else right now :)














(secret on back of card) "I wish I had the courage to scream at the people in my life who feign compassion."

No comments:

Post a Comment