Wednesday 17 June 2009

it's your birthday, drink your pee take off your shirt day.. (captain noodle saves the day)

sHAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT, YOU'RE 16 YAY YAY YAY etc etc etc etc.

so today i didn't go to school, instead i:
1) took my driving theory test and PASSED despite the fact i didn't understand what the secretary was telling me to do and had a really loud breathing lady next to me ;)
2) exchanged polite conversation with a group of indians at Staines station.
3) walked at least 4 and a half miles (literally, i worked it out).
4) felt immensely underdressed and tramp-like at Ascot station... twice.
5) had to walk for like a mile with Peter Wheatley and his super sexy friends, including a really chubby boy who kept trying to hug me (it was riveting).

i SWEAR my parents think i've left home. my dad's gone to Switzerland this morning for like 5 days and nobody even bothered telling me.. and my mumma's dancing some African dance at some community centre somewhere tonight; she just phoned.
mumma: hello darling, why are you at home?
me: er, because i live here?
mumma: oh, oh right yes.. well um, i'm out african dancing tonight so er, get yourself some food.
me: but mum, there's nothing in the house except wine and houmus...
mumma: okay sweetie bye!

hahahahaha i love my life sometimes (but really not).




nom?

1 comment: