Saturday 27 June 2009

sometimes i get so weird, i even freak myself out.

i like fiction more than true stories because it's more interesting, and i prefer opinion to fact because it's more meaningful. i like being outside straight after a thunderstorm and i don't like what fall out boy have become. i think that maybe everyone should be friendlier to everyone, and i also think that beer is disgusting. i love flirtatious banter and i hate overheated discussions. i both like and dislike mushy peas, Muse, floral patterns, my curly hair and Katy Eynon.











i know i said i loved you but i'm thinking i was wrong and i'm the first to admit that i'm still pretty young, and i never meant to hurt you when i wrote you 10 love songs.

1 comment:

  1. I love you because you are my best friend. I think that truth can be far stranger than fiction.

    ReplyDelete