Thursday 6 May 2010

every day ought to be a bad day for you

but i'm sorry if it ever is.

wants:
1. new hair
2. money
3. cigarettes
4. darwin deez and his love forever
5. a subway
6. you to love me in the morning when i'm still hungover, to love me when i'm still strung out.


I work hard all week and so do you
We deserve to let off some steam
Less orthodox creeping,
We need to rage through all of this life
There might be ones who are smarter than you
That have the right answers, that wear better shoes
Forget about those melting ice caps
We're doing the best, with what we've got

When I'm with you, I am calm
A pearl in your oyster
Head on my chest a silent smile
A private kind of happiness
You see giant proclamations
Are all very well
But our love is louder than words


No comments:

Post a Comment