Thursday 23 December 2010

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine

I have rarely felt a) so festive b) so happy c) so hungry ALL the time (slightly worried I may be pregnant).

I think it goes to show that heaps of Christmas decorations, mince pies and a determination to feel Christmassy definitely does not necessarily lead to a warm fuzzy festive feeling. We have a sparsely decorated Christmas tree (I was too ill so dad decorated it - his 'minimalistic' creativity leaves something to be desired, plus he threw a load of decorations out last year including ALL the tinsel) and nowhere else in the house is decorated. I've had precisely one mince pie so far, and I haven't had a particularly strong determination to FEEL festive; it's just happened. yay :)

The happiness is due to a number of things; mainly at the moment, fun times with Cat last night and viewings of Easy A - disputably one of the best films ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment