Saturday 18 December 2010

passed out on the overpass, Sunday best and broken glass.

Today is a good day. I got home from Cat's at just the right time; the trains were still running so I didn't have to wait but it had just started snowing heavily so the journey home was the prettiest ever :)
My parents were meant to have a party tonight but cancelled cause of the weather; disappointing for them, but it now means that we're snowed in with insane amounts of champagne, wine and cheese. I'm not complaining, today I've had a lot of red wine and goats cheese on toast and it's been beautiful. I also watched Cabaret with my mother and made a substantial list of all the things I love about that boy which I may or may not put on here at some point. Happy, happy, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment