Saturday 18 December 2010

I love you in the morning, when you're still hungover.

fuck it, exploiting my personal life is what I'm best at. I'm not going to put them all here, but some.

3. The way he kisses.

4. The way he can pick me up and swing me around

9. His ability to play guitar and sing well. On Thursday night after we had sex, he sat on the bed naked with his guitar and played Soco Amaretto Lime by Brand New and Creep by Radiohead. He looked and sounded so fucking beautiful that I became all overwhelmed/ wasn't sure what I'd done to deserve him and cried during both songs. He laughed and told me to stop being so cute. I vowed to myself that I'd never forget those moments, ever.

15. How he appreciates my body even though I don't think it's very pretty at all.

17. His smell.

19. How he puts up with me looking like a massive hobo 87% of the time.

25. The way he looks first thing in the morning, especially his messy hair.

26. How he's really warm all the time.

30. How he worries about me a fair amount but strives to hide it from me (something I've only discovered recently) e.g. The ball on my tongue bar keeps coming off, and after I had driven home on Friday after dropping him back at Sussex he told me that he was mega worried it would fall off while I was driving and I'd choke and crash - I thought it was one of the most endearing things I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment