Wednesday 27 May 2009

and i'm winning you with words cause i have no other way.

today i'm losing and finding EVERYTHING.

i've lost:
1) my phone
2) my provisional driving license (i have my theory test tomorrow).
3) the one person whose been into me for forever
4) the hope that my ex girlfriend really has vanished from my life... she came soaring back into it last night.
5) my neopets password (although i swear it's been the same forever but i must have changed it for some silly reason)
6) almost all of my music on this computer - i had to move it upstairs and dad's making me delete it all.


i've found:
1) Gray or Blue by Jaymay
2) Fuck Was I by Jenny Owen Youngs
3) Under My Bed by Meiko
4) a last fm account
5) that i'm more sensitive than i thought i was
6) that it's NEVER good idea to re-engage with somebody who fucked you up to the point of breakdown... twice.
7) that blisters truly are vile
8) that i hate losing things.

"Why are we so full of restraint? Why do we not give in all directions? Is it fear of losing ourselves? Until we do lose ourselves there is no hope of finding ourselves." - Henry Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment