Friday 15 May 2009

and it was cold and it rained so i felt like an actor.

1. Five Years - David Bowie

today was interesting. i told my super holy catholic Ethics teacher that i'm gay, and she was all like I ACCEPT YOU AS A STUDENT... but i've got to go and see her on monday afternoon and i'm super intrigued about what she's gonna say/do; i think she's going to WHIP me and make me say 50 hail mary's and make me go and pray in the convent or something equally exciting and dramatic :)!

2. Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie

i'm quite tempted to call my kid Ziggy. my mumma cried at dinner earlier cause she had to make 9 people redundant today; then earlier i came downstairs to find her walking about going 'i want some more wine, i need to get pissed!' and i'm vaguely worried.


















i have lots of vaguely important exams vaguely soon; i'm feeling too mellow to be worried. i think it's all the Bowie.

3. Star - David Bowie


what else happened today? we watched The Age Of Innocence in English this morning; it was quite dull but it had Winona Ryder in it so that was yummy.















um, Holly told me she loved me which was funny but very creepy also.

I want:
1. an eyebrow bar
2. a chin piercing
3. mumma to be more happy
4. to look a bit like a young Bowie
5. lots of lime flavoured jelly

i'm going to play Farm Frenzy 2 now and download Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps).



No comments:

Post a Comment