Tuesday 12 May 2009

don't go loco, have a nice mug of cocoa!

1. Wasted Time - Kings Of Leon
2. This Month, Day 10 - CSS

so i'm feeling pretty cheerful :) yesterday was nice-ish, i didn't have to go to school cause i'm sick (cough cough) and i slept in until 12, and then i watched Run Fatboy Run and ate some noodles which put me in a ridiculously good mood, then i slept some more, then i vaguely revised for geography and ye =)

oh and i went to the doctors and he did some funny tests and got me to say 99 a lot and felt my back, and decided that i've got a viral infection and i've also torn a ligament in my rib from coughing so much, oopsie.

today i went into school and revised for geography and wrote a french essay and learnt about THE GOODNESS OF GOD which was pretty riveting; i also convinced Sarah i had swine flu, caught Anna glancing at me (good thing or bad thing?) and sneaked home early cause we didn't have PE last thing.

Laura and I have decided to get tattoos together when we hit 18, and i'm pretty sure i want the number 32 on the back of my neck. It's been my favouritest number ever since i can remember and i'm pretty sure i won't grow out of it... but the question is, normal numerals or roman ones?





<-- imagine that, but as XXXII... and on me :)
















but again, the number 32.. and vaguely smaller. and nicer sort of italic writing.. and a bit further up on the left.. actually scratch that photo, that's not really what i want at all.











do do do do.

No comments:

Post a Comment