Tuesday 26 May 2009

as bad as i am, i'm proud of the fact that i'm worse than i seem.





















tegan and sara are one of those bands that you can truly love but not listen to for months, and then suddenly chance upon a song by them that you haven't heard in ages and be like WOW I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS BAND!!!! and that way, you can fall in love with them over and over again and it's very nice.


1. The Con
2. You Wouldn't Like Me
3. Divided
4. Here I Am
5. Underwater
6. And Darling
7. Fix You Up
8. Back In Your Head
9. Call It Off
10. Not Tonight


1 comment:

  1. I agree with that list pretty much but I'd chuck out Here I Am and Underwater and possibly Divided even and put in I Was Married and Like O, Like H and BURN YOUR LIFE DOWN.

    I love you floo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete