Friday 8 May 2009

cos without rules and regulations, life is just a series of surprises.

so today was okay-ish, i've been feeling a bit spaced out/melancholy though.. i had my french oral exam and my SURPRISE article was about electrically powered bicycles : but it was alright, afterwards madame said my understanding was excellent but my accuracy was average.
so i guess i always know what i want to say, but it doesn't always come out right.



  1. Your Next Bold Move - Ani DiFranco

  2. America - Simon & Garfunkel

  3. My Hero - Foo Fighters

i swear i'm always going to think i'm cooler than i actually am. this morning was the handing over assembly; Roisin whose head girl announced all the posts, and when she said SOPHIE CALVERT IS OUR NEW RE CAPTAIN i had to walk across the stage to 'jesus christ superstar' and behind me on a projector screen was a picture of me pointing to a Mary statue kinda funnily and grinning.


the funny thing is i wasn't even vaguely embarassed; i don't think i could do much more to ridicule myself at that school to be very honest.





my parents are in france, alice is in london and i think jana's with her boyfriend although she may be upstairs sleeping. bahhhh, i probably should have gone to kitty's house.
today at lunch everyone was talking about willies and having sex with boys and i felt pretty left out. i wonder if i'll ever turn straight; girls are a lot nicer looking and more sensitive and creative and friendly than boys. they're also more intimidating, which i think gives them character and allure and ting.

No comments:

Post a Comment